(In deference to Mr. Forest’s colorful style, we’ve left the CAPS and
“quotes” and …. ellipses that helped make the man a legend …)
1. Why are you leaving the industry?
Timing is everything in these sort of decisions. I felt that it was MY TIME to make an exit. I couldn’t even get Falcon to honor the deal that Todd Montgomery and I had made â€¦ where, I agreed to let Falcon try and come to terms with ZEB ATLAS on a deal for the current movie (2 scenes, 1 where ZEB is orally serviced â€¦ the other scene would have been ZEB being oral and being a TOP). AND, they were to give me a $3500 “finder’s fee.” I didn’t put it in writing (probably the only deal I’ve ever made where I didn’t have a written agreement â€¦ what a huge mistake it was).
2. What will you miss most about the industry?
I have always cherished my STARS â€¦ from Leo & Lance in the early 80’s to Johnny Castle, Zeb Atlas & Tony Capucci right now. I’ll miss the boys the most. WELL .. I’ll always remember my fantastic dealings (business & social) with CHI CHI LaRUE, STEVEN SCARBOROUGH, JIM STEEL & THOR STEPHENS. These folks are REAL people and have fabulous KARMA.
3. What or who will you miss least in the industry?
The “nickel & dimers” that make it a true SMUT business.
4. Name three things you’re taking with you when you leave.
My Rolodex (of 35 years), my Hookie Award from RentBoy for BEST SERVICE â€¦ and my GRABBY AWARD for BEST NON-SEXUAL APPEARANCE
5. What’s is your most treasured memory in your years in adult?
Probably yesterday’s news conference. I was totally elated.
6. What do you feel people most misunderstand about you?
They think I’m a “mean,” controlling man. Actually, I’m quite soft, down deep inside.
7. Which of your men deserved a higher fee?
I think JOEY STEFANO was probably the most deserving of a higher fee.
8. What do you consider your greatest achievement in your years in the adult business?
Helping develop, manage/guide the careers of so many stars.
9. What do you consider the greatest missed opportunity in your years in adult?
Producing XXX films and website content.
10. Which one of your men were you most personally attached to?
LEO FORD, RYAN IDOL, CODY CASH, BILLY BRANDT.
11. Which of your Forest Men was the most difficult?
12. Which of your Forest Men was the most misunderstood?
13. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Enjoying life, doing occasional special Events/appearances. Perhaps being involved in a “movie” about my life.
14. What was your greatest heartbreak in the industry?
Having to go to prison in Nov. of 1996
15. What do you think the adult industry can teach other mainstream media industries?
That the STARS still reign supreme!
It's an interview with Phillip Aubrey: porn star, Spencer Reed's boyfriend, burp fetishist.
The COLT superstars joined a protest in Rome against the Catholic Church in order to make the claim that gay people are not pedophiles. There was a chihuaha involved.
I feel sorry for people with fetishes that can never be realized in real life. Take this Flickr user, who has to make do with his giants fetish using Photoshop.
I'm not one for bragging about intellectual accomplishments (it's something I learned from, you know, graduating with honors from Brown University), but Conner Habib is justifiably excited about his blurb in a book written by Carl Sagan's son.